Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

This blog shall reflect my personal views about Kurds and Human Rights in all four parts of Kurdistan!

That has been a long time since I wrote anything about the Kurds, rather I was satisfying myself with reading already existent Kurdish blogs, and News sites. But, I have come to the conclusion that every voice for the Kurdish Cause is important. Thus, I will shout as hard as I can, at the top of my lungs, for this cause from here. May this be another good blog to inform people, who are interested in Kurds, and care about Human Rights including the Kurds' rights, in a better way than the Fascist Turkish Media, and in general the ignorant and ignoring medias of the world!

2 comments:

Zinar Ala said...

Good luck heval.
silav ji Spanya.
http://zinarala.wordpress.com/

Patricia said...

yes, it is good you go on writting as much as you can / as you want to

:D if you like to read the blogs of others, others also like to read you

see you!

 
AZADÎXWAZ-FREEDOM SEEKER |