Subscribe News Feed Subscribe Comments

sincere are my deeds!

noble were my ancestors/
sincere my deeds/
that is why i sacrificed so many a life/
so that we can prevent the big strife/
that will make us our live even more damning and dooming/
while peace is what we really are seeking/
no i am not giving up/
i shall drink from the golden cup/
the sacred water of martyrdom/
if need be, to reach long awaited freedom/
you all shall witness my might/
with the sword of Damocles/
your path will be filled with light/
light of Saladin, that defeated Lionheart/
it is this heart i have that gives me strength/
otherwise how can i go to this length/
little do they know of my anger and power/
if they don’t give what is mine/
i will take by sword and by powder/
let it be know to them, to the bloodthirsty enemies/
or else they wont have a chance to escape my sword/
even if they have strongest of the armies.

biji Kurdistan, bimri koledar!

ps: a lot of things are happening in Kurdistan and I will be writing a post very soon about recent development and what they mean for us!

0 comments:

 
AZADÎXWAZ-FREEDOM SEEKER |